|1-13||Introduction and class administrative.||Familiar with the course resources, rules, grading, etc.||
- Syllabus posted on Blackboard
- Textbook Companion Website
- Eclipse Tutorial
- Course Share Drive
|1-22||C++ Programming Practice||Work on the "Line" program. The detailed instructions are given here. Due 1-27|
|1-29||Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4||1. Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
2. Programming Assignment P2 Due: (1-29).
|Course materials can be found in the course shared folder
Difference between string literals and objects created with new operator
|1-29||Chapters 1- 5||Work on the CheckPoint Questions and submit a report about the questions you did wrong. Due on Bb on (2-1).|
|2-3||Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8||1. Read Chapters 7 and 8
2. Programming Assignment: 2D Array Patterns Due: 2/10 to Bb.
|- Practice questions for arrays|
|2-15 to 19||No classes||School was closed due to winter storm|
|2-15||Chapter 9 Object-Oriented Programming||1. Read Chapter 9
2. Programming Assignment: Image Process . Due: (3/1).
- Sample code can be found at the OneDrive share drive
- A flow chart for the programming assignment.
|3-3||Exam I (Chapters 1 through 8)||1. Take virtually
3. Multiple choice, complete (write) short programs, and read programs and find output.
|3-5||Chapter 9 Object-Oriented Programming||1. Read Chapter 9
2. Programming Assignment: Hide text in images. Due: (3/12). Working in pairs is allowed.
© Copyright Texas Wesleyan University. All Rights Reserved.